Attn: The instructions on this page are to request records held by the Umatilla County Sheriff's Office only. For records associated with other business within Umatilla County, click here.
The Umatilla County Sheriff's Office is committed to providing public access to records in a manner that is consistent with the Oregon Public Records Law (ORS 192.001 et seq.). Record Retention Policy
Steps of a Public Records Request:
1. Complete the Public Records Request Form.
2. Email the completed form and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will acknowledge the receipt of the public record request within five (5) business days of receipt.
4. Within ten (10) business days we will respond back with the availablity of the record and the estimated fee to process the request. A fee schedule is on the form.
5. Payment is made by the requestor. We accept payments in the form of a check made out to Umatilla County Sheriff's Office or cash (if paying in person).
5. After payment is received, we will complete the records request within ten (10) business days or we will notify the requestor if more time is needed and we will provide an estimate date of completion.
6. The record will be released to the requestor in the manner selected on the form or agreed upon through later correspondence.
For questions contact the Records Division of the Umatilla County Sheriff's Office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 541-966-3606 in Pendleton or 541-667-3011 in Hermiston.
Record Requests can also be delivered in person or by mail to:
Umatilla County Sheriff’s Office
4700 NW Pioneer Place
Pendleton, OR 97801
2023.08.11 Press Release Body Found Investigation On-Going
2023.06.02 Eastern Oregon Search and Rescue 2023 Training Event (with Photos)
2023.05.16 Dispatch Center Experiencing 911 Phone Issues
2023.05.11 Press Release Boaters Rescued on Lake Umatilla
2023.05.10 Press Release National Water Safety Month
2023.05.08 Press Release Missing Person Endangered Hermiston
2023.05.01 Press Release Hiker Drowns in Walla Walla River near Harris Park
2023.05.01 Press Release Kayakers Rescued on Umatilla River
2023.03.29 Press Release Distracted Driver Awareness Month
2023.03.07 Press Release Man Shot During Domestic Incident
2023.03.16 Press Release Man in Custody after shots fired in Milton-Freewater
2023.01.30 Facebook Release Armed Robbery in Weston
2022.01.25 Facebook Release OSP Explosive Unit responds during Eviction Order
2022.01.25 Facebook Release Arrest made in Shooting Case
2023.01.10 Press Release Investigation continues into gunshot wound
2023.01.12 Facebook Release Arson Arrest
2022.12.17 Facebook Release Search and Rescue conducts joint training
2022.12.16 Facebook Release UCSO participates in Shop with a Cop
2022.12.09 Facebook Release UCSO conducts extra patrol during holiday season
2022.12.09 Facebook Release UCSO Search Rescue receives generous donation
2022.08.30 Facebook Release Conviction in Burglary Case
2022.08.15 Press Release Search and Rescue - ATV Rollover in Ukiah
2022.08.08 Press Release UCSO Launches Cordico Wellness App for Employees
2022.08.05 Press Release Animal Neglect
2022.08.04 Facebook Release Conviction in Forgery Case
2022.08.02 Press Release Fatal Boating Accident - McKay Reservoir
2022.03.07 Press Release Arrest for Murder - Milton-Freewater
2022.03.05 Press Release Death Investigation - Shooting in Milton-Freewater
2022.04.03 Press Release Death in Hermiston
2021.11.09 Press Release Death in Ukiah
- Return to Sheriff's Home Page
- 911 Regional Dispatch Center
- ATV and Snow Patrol
- Civil Unit - Document Service
- City Contracted Police Services
- Concealed Handgun Licensing
- Corp of Engineers Patrol
- Corrections - Umatilla County Jail
- Court Security and Transport
- Emergency Management
- Evidence Technician
- Marine Patrol Unit
- Neighborhood Watch
- Press Release
- Records Requests
- Reserve Deputy Program
- Search and Rescue Team (SAR)
- Sheriff Sales
- Trespass Agreement Program
- Unmanned Aerial System (Drone)